FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Overcoming Dormancy: Treatment of seeds/tubers before sowing with Gibberellic acid is effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed.
- Premature Flowering: Flowering may be induced by applying Gibberellic acid directly to young plants. This action is not sustained, and treatment may need repetition.
- Increase in Fruit Set: When there is difficulty with fruit set, Gibberellic acid may be effective. The resulting fruit may be partially or entirely seedless.
- Increased Growth: Gibberellic acid applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the growth rate by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season.
- Frost Protection: Spraying fruit trees at full blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither can offset the detrimental effects of frost.