FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increasing the amount of chlorophyll leads to longer energy production in plants.
- Plump plants with more nodes and terminals, resulting in more flowers. Ease of intercropping operations and harvesting.
- A well-developed and efficient root system, which exhibits more root hairs for better absorption and utilization of applied nutrients and moisture.
- In multi-picking crops, the loss of flowers is reduced.
- Easy and simultaneous harvesting at an early date, due to which the produce fetches a good price in the market.