FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique modern and sure shot insecticide based on Imidacloprid a chlornicotinyl insecticide(CNI).
- It is a multiple usage insecticide used to control insect pests of cotton, paddy, sugarcane and vegetables.
- It is used as foliar spray for the control of sucking and other insects in different crops.
- Imidacloprid has a broad spectrum of activity, particularly against sucking insects, various species of beetles, some species of flies and leaf miners.
- There fields of use are termite and locust control.
- Its outstanding biological efficacy, especially its excellent root-systemic properties, its broad spectrum of activity, good long lasting effect – combined with low application rates and good plant compatibility, has made the product the first choice of th farmer.
- It can be applied to plants as a spray or stem paint or as a basal stem spray/drench.
- It can also be injected into plants or applied as a soil treatment use.
- The part of active ingredient taken up by the plant is further distributed in an acropetally direction.