- It belongs to Chloroacetamide group of herbicides which inhabits growth and reduces cell division.
- After the application it quickly spread on soil and disrupts cell division at the time of weed seed germination.
- Lack of cell division weed germination and growth checked and ultimately plant dies.
MODE OF ACTION
- Broad-spectrum selective pre-emergence to early post-emergence rice herbicide. Its controls grass, broadleaf and sedge weed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- It dissolves quickly and spreads fast and has an effective action.
- It is safe for the crop and environment
- It is suggested to use between 0-5 days after transplanting of paddy.
- It exhibits highly efficient control of a variety of weeds like annual grasses, sedges and broad-leaved weeds.
- It controls weeds by inhibiting their growth and reducing cell division.
- No adverse effect like stunting or yellowing of crop rather gives greening effect to the crop.
PRETILACHLOR 37% EW
1 LTR, 250 ML, 600 ML